Labor Day is just around the corner, so I’m clearing out my summer inventory! Shop online with me between now and August 31st for 25% off your entire purchase.
While supplies last, purchases of $40 or more (after discount) will receive a custom Mary Kay tweezer and soothing eye gel set in a faux alligator case.
Purchases of $100 or more (after discount) will receive the tweezer set and complete set of Mary Kay limited edition nail polishes in Coral Stone and Pink Sand.
Purchases of $200 or more (after discount) will receive all of the above, plus our travel roll-up bag to keep your supplies organized.
When you place your order, just click “contact me for payment information” and I will call or email with your discount. Remember, I offer free delivery or shipping on every purchase.
Please, share the news with your friends and let me know how I can serve you. I can’t wait to see what Fall has in store for us!
I recently got my Mary Kay eyeshadow palate set up and I am thrilled with the colors. So, I did the only logical thing: swatch them all! My neighbors were surely wondering who was sticking their arm out of the second story window and photographing it. Well, too bad! Because it was fun!
Here is my arm in all of its swatchy glory…
The top photo in each swatch is in full sunlight, the bottom photo is indoors with flash.
MK Eyeshadow Swatch One:
- White Lily – Antique white matte.
- Crystalline – Bold beige shimmer, bordering on white.
- Moonstone – Subtle yellow-based shimmer.
- Sweet Cream – Beige matte.
- Spun Silk – Subtle beige/gold shimmer.
- Honey Spice – Bolder beige/gold shimmer, bordering on pink.
- Silky Caramel – Light tan matte.
- Amber Blaze – Bold light copper shimmer.
MK Eyeshadow Swatch Two:
- Precious Pink – Subtle pink/gold shimmer.
- Copper Glow – Bold true copper shimmer.
- Almond – Tan matte with coppery notes.
- Hazelnut – Light brown matte, bordering on taupe.
- Granite – Bold taupe shimmer.
- Chocolate Kiss – Bold brown/copper shimmer.
- Sienna – Matte reddish brown.
MK Eyeshadow Swatch Three (AKA-My favorite!):
- Cinnabar – Matte true brown.
- Lemongrass – Subtle yellow/green shimmer.
- Ivy Garden – Subtle olive shimmer.
- Emerald – Bold bright green shimmer.
- Blue Metal – Bold sky-blue shimmer.
- Azure – Bold blue/green shimmer. Most iridescent shade in the MK collection.
- Peacock Blue – Bold bright blue shimmer.
- Midnight Star – Bold navy blue shimmer with black notes. This one makes a great eyeliner!
MK Eyeshadow Swatch Four:
- Lavender Fog – Grayed-out lavender matte.
- Iris – Brighter purple matte.
- Sweet Plum – Purple shimmer bordering on burgundy.
- Silver Satin – Silver Shimmer with some taupe.
- Black Pearl – Dark gray shimmer bordering on black.
- Coal – Black matte. This one also makes a FABULOUS liner.
That’s everything for today! I plan to swatch Denim Frost and Espresso when my next order comes in. What are your favorite shades? Anything you’d like to see swatched in combination?
As always, let me know if you’d like to place an order or if you have any questions.
www.marykay.com/staceywinnDisclaimer: I am an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay. I purchased all supplies and materials shown and received no compensation for this post.